Seriously Upgrade Your Interview Skill . . . with Attitude!
It takes serious interview skill to pull off a job offer.
Unfortunately, we're under the misconception that somehow our resume is going to get us the offer. NOT! As it turns out, your resume is the least important ingredient of a job offer. Why? Because no one is going to hire you on the basis of a resume . . . sight unseen.
There's no employer alive who will hire you from some written presentation. They all want to see you, interact with you and, most of all, check out your attitude.
Let's face it. You could be the most desirable candidate in the world on paper. But if you display a flat, unappealing, unenthusiastic attitude . . . you're out! The reason is very simple. You're going to be judged, not on the basis of your credentials, but rather on whether or not an employer sees you as part of the team.
In other words, your attitude counts for a lot more than your documentation.
So what is this attitude?
Well, employers routinely tell me they're looking for someone who has powerful motivation and a passion for life and work. They readily understand that if you're armed with these qualities you'll easily be able to make up for what you may lack in specific job-related skills.
That's because an employee with a positive, enthusiastic attitude will hit the ground running and quickly adapt to a new situation. With an upbeat attitude, you're much more appealing to an employer than someone with a routine interview skill.
However, employers also tell me that this kind of attitude is not something they can teach a new employee. Nor do they want to. They expect someone who's seriously interested in going to work for their organization to come through the door already possessing that attitude.
Fortunately, there's an exciting alternative job search system that shows interview skill an how to upgrade it
into an enthusiastic presentation with attitude . . . the good kind. It's just one of the many unique features of this amazing non-traditional approach to the 21st Century job marketplace.
We've learned that the old-fashioned job search methods (like depending on a resume) don't work. So we've replaced them with modern strategies, like an upgraded interview skill that meets the advanced expectations of today's hiring decision-makers.
Wanna get a good job in record time? This is the way to go. Check it out!
Paul Megan writes for EEI, the world-class pioneer in alternative job search techniques and non-traditional career advancement strategies . . . since 1985. Grab our stunning FREE REPORT: how To Find A Job In As Little As 14 Days!? Click on RSS for instant info! www.fastest-job-search.com
Hot Topics In Job Interview
Look. We've all been...
It shouldn't come as a surprise that things have changed ...
- How to By-Pass Scary Interviews and Lock Up a Job!
- Employment Interviewing - Ask For The Job
- OK. It's Time to Tell the Truth about Interviewing!
- The Interviewer Is Watching You!
- Job Interview Questions You Need To Ask
- A List Of Interview Questions
- 5 Top Tips To Successful Interview
- The Key to Interview Success - Connecting the Dots
- Don't Just Answer Questions at Your Job Interview
- The Importance of The Job Interview in Canada
- Sample Interview Questions Can Prepare You For the Real Interview
- Take Those Strange Questions Seriously
- Get to Know the Common Answers to Job Interview Questions
- Job Interview Basics - Personal Questions
- Interviewing? Follow These 7 Tips To Set Yourself Apart
- Why Did Your Last Interview FAIL?
- How to Prepare For Interview Questions
Look. We've all been...
Maybe. But I can show you a way that comes as close as possible to guaranteeing your job campaign success. I'll show you how yo...
The Curriculum Vita...