Facebook has Killed Myspace!
As we are seeing over the months, Facebook is now getting up there with Myspaces successes. It is actually about time because my space for so long got away with having practically no good features. I am actually happy to say that I like going to a web page that doesn't include music starting all of a sudden. If you forget to turn down your volume than most of the time you will be shocked with music from one of your friends Myspace music. There are many petitions actually out there asking if this would be taken off. I am with them on this one!
Facebook is also safer for all kids as it does not allow anyone to see any of your profile that is not your friend. So many parents do not have to worry that there's some pedophile looking at your sons or daughters personal information. However, this is not the case with Myspace. If a person forgets to change their settings to where they have to be asked if they want to be added as a friend than any person can see their page and everything on it. The only thing that you are not allowed to do is look through the persons pictures. That is just asking for pedophiles to find their next target.
Facebook still does have one up on Myspace when it comes to pictures. Facebook's setup with pictures is so perfect that it would be hard for anyone to compete unless they copied Facebooks, which is illegal so that will never happen. Myspace has allowed people to make albums out of their pictures and add more pictures than before but it is not nicely set up like Facebook.
Another feature that actually makes Facebook much better is the wall to wall. If you are friends with both the people talking to each other you can click wall-to-wall underneath one of their comments and see their conversation. This is much better considering when you see a comment from someone then you can see what the other person said before them. Like on Myspace you have to go to the other persons profile and search through their comments section just to see what the other person said. This could take a while considering that many people get a lot of comments throughout the day.
Facebook is also much more clean-cut than Myspace pages. Myspace pages can get very messy and hard to read and look at things because you're allowed to change the layout and everything that goes with your page. On Facebook it is setup for you and easy to find what you're looking for.
Myspace is still saying that it has way more subscriptions to their web site than Facebook, but many of the subscriptions are dead accounts that businesses and other web sites used to spam other Myspace accounts.
There are also dead accounts that people have not used because they have switched over to Facebook and have never took the time to actually delete their Myspace account. I know that I have never deleted one account I have ever opened on any web site. This way we know that everyone because the Facebook basically stays with them because they're not switching to anotherr web site like Myspace. And this Is obviously because Myspace was made first.I know many will disagree but hey, debating is always fun.
William is 24 years old and has a four year degree in journalism. He writes for many different blogs including Tattour, Anything and Everything, and Internet Celebrity Files. His main website is alltopicsinc.blogspot.com/
Hot Topics In Internet
- How Do I Build An Opt-In List Fast?
- How Search Engines Work To Get Traffic To Your Website
- Will the 700 Mhz Band Bring Broadband to Rural Areas?
- Advantage & Disadvantages of Internet-marketing
- Make the Right First Impression With Quality Headers
- Need A Professional Web Designer?... 5 Things To Look For
- Freelance Web Site Design Tips
- The Seven Deadly Mistakes of Online Businesses
- How To Find The Best Web Host
- Some Of The Most Important Rules In Website Design
- What are the Basic Things to Remember Starting an Online Business?
- Promote Your Band With Myspace Music
- Selecting And Sending The Right E-Greeting Card
- Creating Community On The Web
- Blog Hosting - Do's and Don'ts
- The History of Social Media Websites
- Internet Marketing Budget Planning: Al Capone Style!
- Freelance Web Site Design Tips
- Effective Way to Evaluate Your Email Marketing
- Web Hosting for Wordpress
- Pay Per Click - How To Optmize Your Landing Page
- Finding Niche Keywords for Your Adsense Empire
- Top 10 Search Engine Rank and How to Drive Traffic to Your Site!
- How To Find Web Hosting That Doesn't Leave You Broke
- How to Secure Your Wireless Home Network with Windows XP
- OnPage Search Engine Optimization Techniques
- Driving Traffic To Web Site - How To Accomplish It
- The Future On SEO For Bloggers!