How to Choose the Perfect Outdoor Bar Stools for Your Backyard or Patio
Outdoor bar stools are very cool choices if you want to spice up your outside setting. They're great for backyard household settings such as patios, gardens, beside the pool, in the yard or in a conservatory. They're also very appealing in a commercial setting such as an outside dining patio, employee areas, or a poolside bars. If you like to entertain your friends and family by your pool or on your deck you'll need some sort table to sit at. Why not make it a funky outdoor pub set with barstools. Your guests will love it. (If you don't already have one)
Deciding on outdoor stools is a little bit different than choosing indoor bar stools. There are a number of different things that you have to consider because they're going to be outdoors. The main one being weatherproofing. You have to put on a smaller design hat and pullout your bigger practicality hat. I'm not saying forget about design but you have to put it on the back burner and be practical about the weather.
The first thing you should do is find materials that repel moisture. If you buy some of the cheaper or lower end barstools they will quickly breakdown from the elements when they're left out year round. Instead of replacing your cheaper stools all the time, spend a little more money and get good quality ones. It will save you money in the long run.
Metal outdoor bar stools are a great choice that will easily hold up to Mother Nature. They offer clean lines and a contemporary look that appeals to everyone. They will also take a lot of abuse and stand up in the long run. What metals should you get? Aluminum is very popular because it's durable, lighter and easier to move around. They're good for stacking and totally waterproof. Other good ones include stainless steel and wrought iron.
Wooden outdoor bar stools can also be very eye catching. They blend in nicely with nature and offer a softer warmer feel to the decor. You have to be careful what type of woods you choose so they stand the test of time. Wood outdoor barstools have to be pressure treated and have thick urethane coating on them for protection. They make a lot of different wood stools designed especially for outside.
You may be thinking that these materials that I just mentioned are going to be hard and uncomfortable to sit on. That may be true but it's easily fixed with padded seat cushions. That's the great thing about outdoor seating; you don't have to give up comfort for durability. Simply get padded cushions that tie on to the stools and remove the cushions when you're done so they don't get damaged.
The thing to remember once you have your outdoor bar stools is upkeep. They will take abuse form rain, snow, chlorine, body oils, suntan lotions, extreme heat etc. Try your best to wipe them down and clean them as often as possible to prevent them from deteriorating to quick. Finally remember to think practicality over style so they last longer. All this should help you choose the perfect stools for your back yard or patio.
Article courtesy of www.comfortable-bar-stools.com. Get the answers you need about bar stools, decorating, furniture styles and more. Check out outdoor bar stoolsfor these and other bar stool favorites.
Hot Topics In Gardening
- Important Uses of Weeds in the Lives of People
- Hawaiian Flowers Amazingly Beautiful and Super Long Lasting
- Cheap Ideas For Garden Landscaping
- Planning An Herb Garden With Culinary Herbs, Medicinal Herbs and Aromatic Herbs
- Things To Know Before Buying Lawn Mower Parts
- Organic Fertilizers - Mix Your Own Special Blends
- Chosing the Perfect Lawn Mower For the Garden
- Which is Better - Chemical Fertilizer or Organic Fertilizer?
- Bonsai Plant Care - What You Need to Know
- The Most Popular Flowering Plant
- Rustic Country Garden Decor - Not Just for the Country
- Enhance Your Garden With Low Voltage Landscape Lighting
- Fun and Food in Home Grown Vegetable Gardening
- House Plants For Better Sleep
- How to Propagate Your Plants
- My Hobby Farm
- Want a Cheerful Yellow Tulip Garden Next Spring? Design and Plant One This Fall!
- Taking Care of Yourself and Your Lawn! Lawn Care Safety Tips!
- Tips for Planting Flower Bulbs
- Guide To Growing Annuals
Most pregnant women may feel more exhausted than usual and would eventually sleep more. Duri...
But the modern environment and diet is deficient in many factors essential for the health of mother and fetus. One of those...
Why, who wouldn't love getting paid to buy products that they use everyday?
Here's how I do it.<...
- Carpet Cleaning
- Cheap Travel
- Digital Camera
- Family Vacation
- Herb Garden
- Home Job
- Home Loans
- Home Mortgage
- Home Schooling
- Home Theater System
- Home Workouts
- Home Theater System
- Mediterranean Diet
- Online Dating
- Patio Furniture
- Personal Development
- Personal Finance
- Personal Loan
- South Beach Diet
- Stop Smoking
- Stress Relief
- Vegetarian Diet
- Work from Home
- Zone Diet
- Halloween - Keeping Your Kids Safe!
- Are Your Lifestyle Habits Killing You?
- Hot Tips About Cool Contact Lenses To Save You Money
- Is Your Weight Issue Controlling You? How to Add More Joy into Your Life with Small Changes
- THe Five Secrets For Keeping Kids Safe
- Our Accident Epidemic And How To Avoid Being A Victim
- Great Garden Furniture
- Be Prepared For Urgent Care With Emergency Planning
- Aromatherapy For Man's Faithful Friend - Dog
- Planning for a Destination Wedding